Please start with reading the Complaint Procedure for the type of complaint you wish to file:
- Procedure for complaints against individual Kundalini Yoga Teacher, KRI Teacher Trainers and participants in KRI Level One Teacher Training
- Procedure for complaints against individual Sikh Dharma International Ministers
- Procedure for complaints involving an SSSC organization: 3HO, IKYTA , KRI, SDI, SikhNet, SDEI or other SSSC Organizations
There are 2 ways to file a Complaint:
1. Complete and submit the secure Complaint Webform by clicking HERE: Please include at least one valid email or phone number for yourself and for the teacher, trainer, minister, or SSSC Organization the complaint is against, if possible. This form is currently available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese, with additional languages being added soon.
2. Call the secure EPS Complaint Hotline: Third-party trained operators are available to receive your reports 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Interpreters available in every language, almost instantly. The hotline service is available only in USA and Canada. For all other countries please submit your complaint with the Complaint Webform.
See a List of Teachers/Ministers with a Change of Status
Other Contact Info:
Office Phone: 505-819-3223