EPS accepts and addresses complaints against KRI-certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers & Teacher Trainers and Sikh Dharma International Ministers.
EPS also accepts requests for guidance on Concerns, where it is not being submitted as a “complaint.”
Complaints against an SSSC Nonprofit Organization or the Office of EPS may be submitted here, but will be addressed by the Office of Dharmic Counsel, the SSSC Executive Director, and/or the Nonprofit Organization.
There are 2 ways to submit a Complaint or Concern:
1. Call: 1-888-805-4888 (USA & Canada), or
2. Submit Online here: Secure Reporting Webform
CONFIDENTIALITY: Whether via the third-party Hotline or Webform, the process is secure and confidential.
ANONYMOUS REPORTING: If you wish to remain anonymous, you may do so with complete confidence.
- Anonymous Callers to the Hotline are provided a Report ID & PIN so they may call back to receive updates or messages from EPS and also have the option to respond and/or provide additional information.
- Anonymous Reporters using the Webform will create their own Password and be provided the Report ID in order to log in to the website for messages from EPS. Important! You must save the Report ID & PIN (for Hotline) or Report ID & Password (for Webform). Otherwise, as an anonymous reporter there will be no way for EPS to communicate with you. EPS is unable to reissue or reset a PIN or password.
- Secure Reporting Webform: Submit a complaint or concern online with our secure third-party Webform. Please include your email address (unless anonymous) and the email address of the person the complaint is against (if possible). You may also securely upload documents supporting your complaint (emails, screenshots, etc.). This form is currently available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, and Russian. Remember to save your Report ID and Password for easy and secure communications with EPS.
- EPS Report Hotline 1-888-805-4888: Operators are available in every language (almost instantly), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are trained in dealing sensitively and respectfully with every caller. The Hotline is available only in the USA and Canada. All other countries must use the Reporting Webform. Remember to save your Report ID and PIN for easy and secure communications with EPS.
What happens after you submit a complaint? To learn about EPS Complaint Procedures see:
EPS Report Hotline: 1-888-805-4888 (USA & Canada)
See a List of Teachers/Ministers with a Disciplinary Status.
Complaints and concerns are only accepted via the hotline and webform described above. These methods integrate with our case management system and help us to better track and respond to concerns.