- To have a safe, clean, and welcoming class environment.
- To be treated with kindness, respect, and honesty.
- To be treated equally with other students, without discrimination.
- To freely choose where, and with whom, you study Kundalini Yoga.
- To receive the teachings of Kundalini Yoga.
- To practice Kundalini Yoga and Meditation at your level of comfort, capacity, and self-care while respecting the needs of others.
- To have a Student-Teacher relationship that is professional, respectful, and graceful.
- To practice Kundalini Yoga free of personal, sexual, financial, religious, or political pressure from your Teacher.
- To respectfully ask questions or raise issues of concern or complaint, openly or anonymously, and receive honest answers and fair consideration without fear of ridicule or retaliation.
- To enjoy your Kundalini Yoga journey!
1) Choose your Language & Size:
-download a package with the front and back of the 10 Rights in your language
|Arabic A4 A5||Finnish A4 A5||Portuguese A4 A5|
|Chinese A4 A5||French A4 A5||Russian A4 A5|
|Chinese Traditional A4 A5||German A4 A5||Spanish A4 A5|
|Croatian A4 A5||Greek A4 A5||Slovenian A4 A5|
|Czech A4 A5||Hebrew A4 A5||Swedish A4 A5|
|Danish A4 A5||Hungarian A4 A5||Turkish A4 A5|
|Dutch A4 A5||Italian A4 A5|
|English – UK A4 A5||Japanese A4 A5|
|English – US 8.5×11 5.5×7.5||Norwegian A4 A5|
|Estonian A4 A5||Polish A4 A5|
-smaller size – designed to create front and back giveaway postcards for your yoga students
-large size – print full page or larger to display at your Yoga Center