This page hosts the EPS Ethics and Anti-Harassment Course.
To take the course, please click on the appropriate Group link that applies to you:
- KRI Aquarian Trainer Academy (ATA) members
- KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga teachers
- Additional groups will be added at a later time
The Group Administrator will send you a link to the Account setup page and an enrollment key to complete the registration process.
Further instructions on how to take the course will be provided once you have an account and login to begin.
About the EPS Ethics and Anti-Harassment Course:
This course is designed as an educational tool for Kundalini Yoga teachers, KRI teacher trainers, Sikh Dharma International (SDI) ministers, staff and board members of SSSC Legacy Organizations.
Goals of the Training :
- To support our Kundalini Yoga community to do better, be better, and always strive to attain better ethical, professional, and inclusive practices.
- Prevent harm whenever possible.
- Ensure ethical behaviors are understood and followed.
- Prevent and reduce the number of incidents of ethical breaches by Kundalini Yoga teachers, KRI teacher trainers and SDI ministers.
- To build awareness of diversity and inclusion best practices (e.g., issues of women’s rights, anti-racism, equity, LGBTQIA+ rights, and other anti-discrimination movements).
- To nurture a caring, conscious, and ethical culture.
- Gain deeper awareness of your role in the teacher-student relationship.
- Better understand the KRI Code of Ethics & Professional Standards.
- Expand your conscious understanding of ethical issues and understand the impacts of behavior.
- Learn strategies to prevent misunderstandings.
- Develop better inclusion practices.
- Learn to identify and consciously confront harmful behaviors.
- Understand ways you can speak up about any inappropriate behaviors: “If you see something, say something.” Be the best person you can be and prevent harm by demonstrating the highest values, and ethical behaviors.
The course may take approximately 2-4 hours to complete. If you wish to complete it in two or more sessions, you may exit the course at any time and resume where you left off.
It is available in English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, German, Chinese, Spanish and French.
For Support: Click Here