The Office of Ethics & Professional Standards & Conscious Conflict Resolution actively maintains the ethics and integrity of 3HO/KRI/Sikh Dharma communities, Kundalini Yoga teachers, KRI teacher trainers, and the non-profit organizations by:
1. Supporting safe environments for our members, communities, and organizations
2. Educating all segments of our community in ethical and respectful behavior
3. Empowering students to have strong clear voices in our global 3HO/KRI/Sikh Dharma communities
4. Championing an ethical, inclusive, diverse, and transparent culture where all participants can speak freely and be heard with respect
5. Enhancing the integrity and professionalism of Kundalini Yoga teachers and KRI teacher trainers
6. Offering guided pathways of conscious conflict resolution
EPS serves the unity, ethics, and integrity of our local and global 3HO/KRI/Sikh Dharma communities by working with the relevant entities and individuals to resolve complaints and violations of our codes of ethics. We create and maintain processes that allow challenging situations to be worked through systematically, fairly, and respectfully. We educate our communities, ministers, teachers, and teacher trainers in how to work in ethical and conscious ways.
EPS has been handling complaints since 2014 using a formal Complaint Procedure, Mediation and Restorative Justice. EPS works independently from, but very closely with, KRI, IKYTA, 3HO, and SDI.
EPS is open to all and wishes to serve all. If you have a concern, you are encouraged to contact EPS so together we can create solutions.