The 10 Rights of a Kundalini Yoga Student
As a Student of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®, you have the right:
1. To have a safe, clean and welcoming class environment.
2. To be treated with kindness, respect and honesty.
3. To be treated equally with other students, without discrimination.
4. To freely choose where, and with whom, you study Kundalini Yoga.
5. To receive the pure teachings of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
6. To practice Kundalini Yoga and Meditation at your level of comfort, capacity
and self-care while respecting the needs of others.
7. To have a Student-Teacher relationship that is professional, respectful and
8. To practice Kundalini Yoga free of personal, sexual, financial or political
pressure from your Teacher.
9. To respectfully ask questions or raise issues of concern or complaint, openly or
anonymously, and receive honest answers and fair consideration without fear of
ridicule or retaliation.
10. To enjoy your Kundalini Yoga journey!