As a STUDENT of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®, it is my right:
- To have the opportunity to learn Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and shared through KRI, The Library of Teachings, 3HO, IKYTA and SDI.
- To practice Kundalini Yoga and Meditation at my level of comfort, capacity, and self-care while respecting the needs of others.
- To be treated on an equal basis with all other students.
- To be provided a safe and welcoming class environment by the Kundalini Yoga Teacher.
- To be treated with respect, professionalism, kindness, honesty and directness.
- To be in a Student – Teacher relationship that is always professional, respectful and graceful.
a. To be free of inappropriate touch by a Teacher of other Student.
b. To be free of any approach or relationship that is or appears to be personal, romantic or sexual in nature.
c. To be free of any approach or relationship with a Teacher that is or appears to be based on the financial needs or interests of the Teacher, or that includes gifts or inducements.
d. To be free of any pressure to approve of, share in, or support the political or social views of the Teacher.
- To respectfully ask any questions and raise any issues of concern or complaint; to do this openly or anonymously, without any retaliation; to receive honest answers and fair consideration; and to have complaints considered promptly and fairly with appropriate corrective action resulting.
- To choose and change my class and Kundalini Yoga Teacher without any bias or pressure.