Please start with reading the Complaint Procedure for the type of complaint you wish to file:
- Procedure for complaints against individual Kundalini Yoga Teacher, KRI Teacher Trainers and participants in KRI Level One Teacher Training
- Procedure for complaints against individual Sikh Dharma International Ministers
- Procedure for complaints involving an SSSC organization: 3HO, IKYTA , KRI, SDI, SikhNet, SDEI or other SSSC Organizations
There are 2 ways to file a Complaint:
1. Fill out an online form: Please include at least one valid email or phone number for yourself and for the teacher, trainer, minister, or SSSC Organization the complaint is against, if possible.
- Against an individual Kundalini Yoga Teacher or KRI Teacher Trainer
- Against an individual Sikh Dharma International Minister
- Against an SSSC Organization
2. Call the Helpline: It is toll free and available to receive messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You have the option to call and leave feedback anonymously.
(Please note: It is currently English speaking only. If translation is required, you will need to provide your own translator.)
See a List of Teachers/Ministers with a Change of Status
Other Contact Info:
Office Phone: 505-819-3223